play.
Yes, when I came home from work today, this is how
I found them. You see, Caleb loves watching t.v. (I know
that it isn't good for babies to watch t.v. but if it's on, his
eyes are glued to it.) But, the problem is that our t.v. is
mounted above our fire place, which makes it difficult for
him to see unless he is being held in front of it.
Apparently Creed got tired of holding Caleb today and
discovered a way for Caleb to be eye level with the t.v.
You'll see that Caleb is sitting in his Bumbo seat, which
happens to be on his high chair. If you look close enough,
you might even see the WARNING label on the Bumbo,
which reminds you never to put baby in the seat on an
elevated surface (ie.highchair.) Creed did assure me that
he sat in the bar stool next to Caleb the whole time.
I wonder what they will get into next week?!?!!
2 comments:
Too, too cute! I love it!
Love,
Devon
How funny! I bet Caleb loves Daddy daycare!
Post a Comment