Saturday, September 27, 2008

A visit from the Sikuras

When I was at UK, I began to babysit for a family with one
baby boy. We had a great time playing on their farm,
taking trips to California for the races, and just being silly!
And, it was even more exciting when a second baby boy was
added to the mix. I spent so much time at the Sikuras that
I felt like part of the family- and they treated me as so.
Sadly, I graduated and began my teaching career, which
meant that I could no longer spend all my days with the boys.
About this same time, a third baby boy was born- Angie sure
had her hands full then!

Today was a great day because the Sikuras came to visit
and meet Caleb for the first time. We had a great time
playing and the boys, especially Jes, adored Caleb. Thanks
for coming to visit and for all the fun toys and adorable clothes!!
Please come again soon!



Jes (6), Jackson (4), & Jaden (2)


Showing Caleb how to play his new piano











Thanks for everything, Angie!


Jaden demonstrating what we have to look forward
to in a few years.

No comments: