PeePaw sent Caleb a 4-pack of CALEB'S KOLA, which tastes a lot like Coke.
Boys and a bungee cord...thankfully a helmet was also involved.
Marshma and Papa were back less than a week and the boys had already made themselves at home in her spare room watching TV. Based on this picture, I don't know why they like going there so much. ;)
Super Luke
Easter Sunday
with Baylee and Caroline
I thought I could get this great action shot of them running down the steps for their egg hunt. However, there were eggs hidden on the porch so they stopped in their tracks!
When we left the Airbnb in D.C., we mistakenly left "Tigey." Apparently he was wrapped up in our bedding, and thankfully when the cleaning lady did the laundry, she found him and mailed him home. Whew- no more tears!
Creed & I love Eric Church, so when he announced a Cincinnati stop on his tour, we couldn't wait to score tickets. Our hotel was downtown, which was convenient for walking to dinner as well as walking back after the concert.
Eric Church rocked out!
Incredibly, he played for 3 1/2 hours- best concert ever! And while our seats were upper level, we had a great view of the stage!
















No comments:
Post a Comment