Friday, October 10, 2014

Luke's Trip to the E.R.

Last week I got a call from the preschool director at Luke's school that he had fallen and possibly needed a few stitches. She stressed that he was fine- not even crying, but the cut was above his eye and they were concerned so I picked him up and headed to Kosair. 

The Tough Guy
(Seriously, this guy is so tough and so good in situations like this!)


Luke decided that he wanted to watch Wreck It Ralph while he waited for the numbing medicine to take effect. Gotta love new children's hospitals!

 Luke held perfectly still and didn't shed a tear as they put two stitches above his eye. It helped that a nurse held an ipad above his face for him to watch!

Loving his Slushie- I think he might choose to go back to the E.R with all of their perks!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Poor guy! That is the exact place Harper got hurt this summer. Scar buddies! Glad he handled it so well!