Saturday, February 16, 2013

Technology

It's amazing to watch little ones these days and see how easily they pick up on how to use various devices. Hand Luke a smart phone and he is quick to unlock the screen and start looking through pages. Give Caleb a game (whether its on the computer, a Kindle,  a LeapPad, etc.) and he'll figure out how to operate it. And, I know that most kids are this way now. It's amazing, and a very different world than when we played The Oregon Trail!

Before bedtime the other night...Caleb on a LeapPad and Luke playing the iXL. I just sat and watched, and felt thankful that they were not fighting. :)
Speaking of the ways things have changed, have you seen THIS youtube video? I love it, especially since I am a "child of the 90s." 

1 comment:

Sara Beth said...

Oregon trail was the best. It was a total bummer when your wagon broke down...or you died of dysentery...or computer class ended and you had to shut down your Macintosh :)