Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Recently...

The last two weeks have flown by and I realized it was time to share some of the recent phone pictures I've snapped.
 
Luke is so happy to be outside. He loves pushing his Caleb's lawnmowers up and down the sidewalks and always wants to play on the slide.

Caleb was dancing around the driveway using an umbrella as a prop. (I was laughing so hard I could barely keep my phone still to take a picture.) He explained that one of his shows (Olivia) has an episode where she taps with an umbrella. ;)

Oh, this boy. He is so happy UNLESS he is refused food. On this particular occasion I scolded him for eating popcorn out of the garbage. Yes, you read that correctly.

A few Saturdays ago Caleb went to Sydney's (his next door neighbor) 4th birthday party at All About Kids. He had a blast!

My space! My calendar and number line are hidden because the student was taking a math assessment that required him to write his numbers but other than that I'm basically done organizing. And, they've ordered a kidney-shaped table for me to use so I'm waiting for that to come in. Hopefully I'll be able to start pulling my groups this week!

No comments: