As I've said, much of our time spent last week was on the water. We were either swimming around the dock, riding the jet skis, or on the boat. Caleb loved doing all three, but Luke definitely preferred riding on the boat (although he didn't try the jet ski!) Luke was very intrigued with all the action on the boat, and never took his eyes off the skier. He even took a couple of great naps, which was great because that meant I didn't have to take him back to the hotel. (As of Monday, still no power.)
Mr. Cool
While he didn't love his life jacket, he tolerated it and didn't fight us putting it on. (His hair glowed orange in the sunlight!)
Uncle Matt took a turn surfing. (He dropped the rope and surfed, but since I was in charge of catching it and throwing it back to him, I wasn't able to take any pictures.)
Caleb's favorite thing to do was sit in the back and help out. He'd always yell, "Uncle Matt, are you ready?" (Yes.) "He's ready PeePaw!"
I LOVE this picture.
Check out the background...That's Uncle Drew on the stand up jumping the wake. He actually is on his way back down in the picture. By the way, the stand up was SO much fun, but probably the hardest thing I have ever done!
No comments:
Post a Comment