Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Our Weekend

With the hot and sunny weather we were blessed with all weekend, we decided to break out the pool and sprinklers for the first time this year. Saturday we were out all morning and early afternoon and the boys had a blast playing with some of their neighborhood friends. Luke was so worn out that he ended up taking a FOUR hour nap! (I woke Caleb after two hours.) After nap time on Sunday we headed back out and played until dinner time. Brody set up his slip and slide and Caleb loved it. Apparently Luke was paying attention because before we knew it he was crawling on it and throwing himself down on his belly with an "Ahhh!" It was too cute to watch. Emily, Brody's mom, and I may or may not have done a little slip and sliding ourselves fully clothed, but I wouldn't say for sure. ;)




No comments: