Saturday, April 21, 2012

Recently...

Life has been busy these days. I am finishing up an online graduate class, which means I've been working a lot during nap times instead of cleaning, preparing dinner, etc. I also worked an extra day this week- trying to get in as much time with my students before (the dreaded) testing that I can. (I don't know how moms that work full time outside the home find the time to get everything accomplished, although I guess it's whatever you get used to...) So, needless to say the laundry piled up this week and Rhett has had plenty of crumbs off the kitchen floor. ;)
But we have managed to still have some fun. This is the response I got when I said "Boys, look at Mommy! Smile!" Ha.

 We also enjoyed the beautiful weather Thursday evening with a dinner out at Chuy's. I told the hostess that she'd want him (pointing to Luke) to sit outside, so thankfully we got the last available patio seat. Both boys were actually really good, though, and the food was great.



And this... Luke L-O-V-E-S to play in the playroom and is so incredibly content that he requires no attention. He goes from one toy to the next, as happy as could be. However, while he may not need attention, he does still require supervision. I was busy checking emails, etc. when Caleb gasped, "Mommy- Luke's on the train table!" Yep. Not sure how long he'd been there, although you'll notice he was still as content as could be. :)

1 comment:

The Dursts said...

Love that little belly on the train table!!!