Just recently Luke has decided to become the world's fastest 10 month old crawler and get into E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G! Rhett's dog food, picture frames, and candle sticks are no longer safe, not to mention any of Caleb's toys. And, to top it off, he is no longer interested in his toys for more than 10 seconds. Cooking dinner is a challenge, but I've found that pots & pans will keep his attention for a while. He is so funny- he rubs the lid and pan across the tile floor, making the most awful noise. He, however, thinks it's just great. Needless to say, it makes for a noisy evening. Oh, and Caleb, he is still an amazing big brother- such a help!
Luke has also figured out how to drink out of a sippy cup (finally!) and even takes his lunchtime formula in it. (I CAN'T believe that he will be on regular milk in about a month...crazy!) I do have to help him out and recline his seat because he still needs to figure out that he has to hold the cup tilted up. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment