Monday, November 22, 2010

26 Weeks

24 Weeks
*****
26 Weeks (Trying, rather unsuccessfully, to sport a non-maternity
shirt!)

Today we are officially 26 weeks, which marks the end of the 2nd
trimester. Crazy...Time is just FLYING by! Where did October and
November go?!! I am feeling great these days and feel like I have
have my normal (if not more!) energy level back! That may be due,
however, to my afternoon Diet Coke treat that I am allowing myself
each day!
Baby Luke is moving like crazy these days, waking me up around
6:30 each morning. He is no longer kicking...it's more like he is
doing "the worm" dance in my belly. Instead of kicking, I would say
it's more "thrashing about." Seriously. My entire belly jumps, which
happened to freak out two second graders last week when they
noticed during a reading group. Caleb kicked a lot. This baby
thrashes... a lot! But, at least I know he is doing well in there!

1 comment:

The Armbruster Family said...

My kids love to watch my belly too! Guess it beats listening to me all day ;)