Wednesday, August 25, 2010

School Update

Sorry- no pictures to share. But, I did want to update you on Caleb's
school experience. I was shocked to hear that when Grandma
picked him up today, the coordinator mentioned to her that he was
upset. Upset? Yep...he didn't want to leave Mrs. Harper! Ha!

So, needless to say school is going great. He brings home his
art work each day, and so far the overall theme has been that "God
created the world," although when I asked who made the sun and
flower on his picture, he replied, "Mrs. Harper." I told him that yes,
she did cut it out, but God made the sun and flower. He still says
Mrs. Harper, though.

Today was fun because he ran into Luke on the way to Chapel. The
whole school meets Wednesday mornings for a worship service,
and the preschool attends the first 20 minutes. Luke said he just
looked at him and said "Hi Ga." (If you ask what Ga's name is, he
replies "Yuke," so not sure why he still calls him Ga!)

We are so thrilled that school has been such a positive experience
so far and pray that his love for school continues!

No comments: