Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Caleb's Friend Madalyn

Caleb's friend Madalyn turned TWO this weekend, and we had so
much fun celebrating with her. Caleb was a perfect angel at the
party (Seriously- Nikki's family kept commenting on how great
his behavior was!!) and we all enjoyed the yummy food, delicious
cake, and wonderful company. It was also so much fun watching
the birthday girl open her presents. I had to laugh...as soon as
we walked in Madalyn greeted us and I showed her the present
we brought for her. Her response- "So, open it!"


Happy Birthday to YOU!


Caleb had fun playing with his friend Jackson.


Opening her present from Caleb


He cracks me up. Everyone's attention was turned to Madalyn
as she opened the presents. I think Caleb thought that if he
perched himself among the presents, he might get some
attention too!

1 comment:

The Dursts said...

We had so much fun celebrating with you all! Thanks!