Saturday, February 6, 2010

Homecoming

Friday night was the basketball homecoming at Uncle Luke's
school. We all got to hang out with Luke before the game, and
watch as they took pictures after. It was a very fun evening,
although a lady asked me which one was mine as I was taking
pictures of 15 year olds. Really? I answered in a rather disgusted
tone, "He's mine," and pointed to the 19 month old. But, another
lady mistook me for one of the teenagers, so that kinda made
up for it. :)


Uncle Luke ("Ga") & his biggest fan!

We were cracking up laughing as Luke carried Caleb over
to the group of girls. Caleb worked as good as a puppy!

The gang before the game. Luke's two best friends, Conner
("Ga-Ga") and Ben ("Beh") and their beautiful dates. (Such
a bummer that Conner broke his elbow last week during
practice!)

Looking good after the game


This makes me SO angry. I uploaded this picture maybe 8
times, and every time it came out like this! Errrrr. But, I
wanted so bad to include it so you could see how good
Luke and his date looked. Sorry for the neck pain.

No comments: