Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween

We hope you all had a great Halloween weekend! We had a very
busy, but very fun weekend. PeePaw, Grandma Beth, and Uncle
Drew came to town, which was such a nice treat. (Although, I'm so
sad to say that I didn't get ANY pictures- what's wrong with me?!!)
Caleb enjoyed wearing his bear costume and met up with some
of his neighborhood buddies for some trick or treating.


The bear and his pumpkin. He loves to pat it.


Our family

He actually held his trick or treat bucket for about 2
minutes!


He used it to carry rocks! :)

Without being prompted, he walked to the neighbor's house,
crawled up the steps, and knocked on their door. He's
never done this before, and it cracked me up that he did it
on Halloween, of all nights!

Riding to Barrett's house
See! I hardly took any pictures! :( Oh well. There's always
next year...

No comments: