Hey everyone? It's me, Caleb! Notice anything new about
me?!! Look carefully...
Hopefully you noticed how happy I am waking up in my bed!
You may have also noticed that I don't have any more
passies- That's right...I went from sleeping with 3 to 0!
Sunday night Mom and Dad were talking about a trial run, just
to see how I would do without them. (I was in the bath, but they
always talk like I can't hear them!) I knew they weren't serious-
Mom even said that if I cried she didn't care, she was giving it
to me.
One thing about me...I like to do the opposite of what Mom and
Dad think I'll do. I like to keep them guessing...keep them on
their toes. It's like a game to me.
So, when they put me in my bed, I looked around for my passies,
even though I already knew they wouldn't be there. Mom said,
"Your passie's are all gone!" And Dad said the same thing.
Yeah right, I knew they were in the dresser. Anyways, you should
have seen the look on their faces when I laid down and didn't
shed a tear. Priceless!
I slept all night without them. No big deal. Nap the next day was
a little bummer without them, but I had to keep my cool. Mom
and Dad are still amazed. They can't figure it out!
Hmmm, what can I prove them wrong on next?!!!
5 comments:
Yay Caleb! I'm glad this transition was so easy. Maybe you can give Jackson a pep talk when the time comes :)
Caleb, we are so proud of you! Madalyn however thinks you're a bit crazy!!
Yeah Caleb! Such a big boy you are! Don't let mom and dad fool you...I am sure they are secretly sad because you are growing into such a big boy!
Soooo..does that mean I should begin to think about taking Jaden's away? My baby will only be four in February!!
Post a Comment