Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

This time last year I was tired, complained of a sore back, was
beginning to out grow some of my maternity clothes, and had
ridiculously swollen feet. Was it worth it????


Yep, it sure was! Today was such an amazing day, my first
Mother's Day! I am so blessed. Caleb is the most perfect
little thing that I could ever imagine. I am so thankful for him.
I am also thankful for the wonderful women in my life who have
taught me how to be a loving, caring, and supportive mother.
To them, I am so thankful. You have all set such a wonderful
example for me.



What would Mother's Day be without a cookie cake? Thanks
to my wonderful husband for all the thoughtful goodies. You
are the best! XxOoXx


A Momma's Boy for sure! (Today he fussed for the first time
when I handed him to the nursery worker at church. I think he
wanted me to feel good.)


A special thank you to Grandma & Grandaddy for taking
such great care of Caleb today while Creed & I went to
Lexington. We knew he was in great hands!

No comments: