Monday, February 9, 2009

Mr. Fussy, I mean Mr. Cool!

Saturday night was an awful night in terms of hours slept.
Caleb was up for over three hours, insisting that I hold him.
(And if you know Caleb, you know that he has us spoiled,
sleeping over 11 hours a night.) We actually ended up
snuggling together in the guest bedroom, which wasn't so
awful. Even though he took a very long morning nap, he
was still Mr. Fussy so we decided to take him, and his
passie, out for a walk in his car. It was very warm and
sunny (!!!) yesterday so the sun was bothering Caleb's
eyes. That's when I remember that Caleb got sunglasses
at one of my showers. That is when Mr. Fussy turned into
Mr. Cool!


I love this picture- sunglasses, passie, and his hand on
the wheel. Does it get any cuter than that?


1 comment:

The Wilson's said...

I am loving Mr. Cool! He looks adorable in his sunglasses!